03 January 2015

Products I used up recently

I am proud of myself : I used up two foundations , skin care products, a mascara,nail polishes,  quite a lot of products. But that just means one thing, with the New Year ahead of us, new brands comming out, new collections and technologies, I can make a wishlist without feeling guilty: I have some shopping to do! Well that is exciting!
I will share my "Wish list ", I have quite a few products I want to get this year,  but for now lets see what I finished up:

Sad to say goodbye to my Giorgio Armani Lasting silk foundation and Ysl Teint Resist. Both of them were great foundation. Ysl Teint Resist is discontinued but you can still get it from Feelunique.com. Armani is just gorgeous, really skin like, perfecting, long lasting.Would repurchase, but with so many foundations on my wishlist, this just has to wait.
Guerlain Maxi lash mascara: good one, but not something that I will repurchase. I liked it more at the end when it started drying out.
Elemis facewash, and mositurizer: they were ok, I got them in a gift set so they were just sample sized products.
Opi nail polish in Party in my Cabana, and Opi Natural nail base coat: I liked them both.Would repurchase.
Next up I used up  some skin care samples:
- Zelenz Absolute Face oil, this is a really good oil, very nurishing and hydrating.
- Clinique smart custom repair serum
- Institut Esthederm Youth cream

Due to the fact that it was a favorite of December I finished up a Aromatherapy Associates Relax Deep bath oil. The scent of this oil helps clear up your mind, it relaxes you, and helps you detach from the daily routine.

Artdeco Perfect color eyeliner: HG eyeliner. Currently it is out of stock in my local shop where I buy this, so I am counting the days untill they have it in stock again.

Jurlique Rose hand cream: it is a decent handcream.


Did you manage to use up some of your products? Share them with me!

Happy Saturday to all of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment