11 January 2015

Loreal Color Riche L'Ombre Pure eyeshadows

Oh how I love these eyeshadows! These are out on the market for a while now but I never seemed to be curious about them for some reason! How late to the game I am ! They are the bomb eyeshadows when it comes to drugstore formulas, and they exceed even some higher end ones aswell.
There is no time for joking with these eyeshadows, they are pigmented, long lasting and affordable.

I own two shades currently:
Nude 204  is a gorgeous gold with glitter in it.Rich and highly pigmented formula. I would say that this type of gold shade would be the perfect gold for a Bronze Godess look.
Smokey 301 which is a rich, dark burgundy mauve-ish color with gold glitter in it. Not so glittery as the Nude one though.Also very highly pigmented and oh-so beautiful color. You can create some really bold eye looks with it,such as a dark smokey eye for an evening look.


With just one swipe, you can see how opaque the colors are





These two will also compliment each other when used together. I can't wait to use them and feature some makeup looks with them here on my blog. I can't recommend them enough!

There are various shades available, there are some Nude ones , some Smokey and some Matte colors aswell. Cafe Saint Germain 201 and Little Beige Dress 206 are my next colors to buy. Can't wait.


What are your favorite drugstore eyeshadows?

Happy Sunday for all of you! Comment and subscribe if you want to! It will make me happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment