10 April 2015

Budget Buy| Nivea Pure and Natural Cleansing Toner

I am not a big toner or cleansing water user, but every once and awhile I do use them, and it's  just a simple product that comes in handy.
There has been a while since I last bought a cleansing water, and I didn't want to repurchase the famous Bioderma one. The cleansing water from Bioderma is a really good product, but since water type of cleansers are not staple products in my cleansing routine, I didn't feel like paying that much money for a toner.I wanted something that works just as good, at a more reasonable price.

So there is a rave going on about this Nivea toner, everybody is saying that it's the best drugstore dupe for Bioderma so I thought it worth checking out. And I am quite happy with it. It does clean your face pretty well,without drying it out, leaving it refreshed and comfortable. It has a subtle fresh smell, which I also enjoy. It says that it contains aloe vera and bio argan oil, also no parabens, silicones, and no mineral oils.




The price is around 2.80£| 3€| 4$, you can get them at any drugstore.


What do you think? Have you tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment