15 April 2015

Current beauty wishlist| 5 Products

This post will be short and sweet, where I will be sharing my current beauty products wishlist.I am aware these are high end products, but after all this is a wishlist, with some products I wish to have. I might get some of these in the near future but not all of them at the same time. Hope you enjoy!








1.Bumble and Bumble City swept hairspray : having polished and non frizzy hair during summer, *when you are hot and basically swetting from the heat and the warmth of your hair*, is not an easy task so why not create a messy "city swept" hair style and embrace the effortless look
2.Wayne Goss brushes: after purchasing the nr 2 brush I am dreaming of owning almost every single brush Wayne Goss has in his collection
3.Burjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 07 Nude-ist: this is the cheapest product from this list, but the  color Nude- ist looks stunning and it is just what I imagined as my summer lip color
4.Viseart eyeshadow palette in 05 Sultry Muse : I think this palette will be a great addition to my current eyeshadow palette collection.The colors look stunning and I heard nothing but yood about these eyeshadows
5.Hourglass Ambient Bronzing powder: because summer is around the corner, and because everyone is loving this product already, and deep inside my heart I am rather a 'bronzer' girl than a 'blush' girl.


What is on your current wishlist!?



No comments:

Post a Comment