04 April 2015

Two in one review: Kiehl's and Oribe


Hello everyone! It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted, but I want to make it up by posting two mini reviews about some products I picked up about a month ago. I will be reviewing the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate and the Oribe Gold Lust nourishing oil.Hope you enjoy!

            First lets talk about the Kiehl's face oil /30 ml: this is a very good product, for sure one of the best treatment oils I have tried so far. After using this for a month I noticed that my skin does look healthier, plumper and more even toned. The texture of my skin is way better than it was before, it definitely helped me get rid of the dry patches I had during the Winter months. I suggest you start with only 2 drops at first, and if you feel like you need the extra 3rd drop then add it. For me I find that 3 drops is too much and I am left with an extra layer of oil that just sits on the top of my skin, but also with 2 drops I feel it is not enough..so I guess it depends on your skin and preference.

I like the simple packaging, the scent is not overwhelming, it just smells like a mixture of oils, that I find very calming at nightime. The price is quite reasonable, of course this is not a cheap product what so ever, but there are much pricier products or much cheaper products on the market, so this is in the middle of the road. 
I should say that this 30 ml bottle will last you for a long time. I have been using this for a month or so, and I can hardly see any product missing from the bottle.


           Oribe Gold Lust nourishing hair oil / 100ml: I ran out of my hair treatment oil so I bought this instead of the Morroccanoil, which is HG for me.I will be honest,after using this for more than a month, I didn't see any improvement in my hair. Don't get me wrong, this is a good hair oil, it does moisturize, it has a lovely, very lovely smell, very nice packaging, and all of that, but my hair was in a good condition to begin with thanks to the Morroccanoil, so for me to see some better results, the product should be really outstanding, and should do something more than the Morroccanoil did. I will use this up of course, because it is a good hair oil, but next time I will go back to my trusted HG. 



I should mention that the texture of this hair oil is very light, and it penetrates the hair very quicky, without any residue.For my mid lenght hair two pumps of this is enough.


I hope you find these short reviews helpful! Also feel free to comment below and share your thoughts and experience with these products. 

Wish you all a Happy Easter! Next time I will be sharing my thoughts on some new brushes I just got, some Zoewa, Wayne Goss, and Mac. Hope you come back to read it!



Both of these products can be found on the SpaceNK website.






No comments:

Post a Comment