21 April 2015

Budget Buy |Nubian Heritage African Black Soap

I initially bought this soap because it promisses to help with oily- problematic skin and also with eczema. So I figured I will be using this in the morning, as my morning face wash, but I didn't liked it, it didn't really do anything that it promisses. So I just forgot about it and I 'd put it away in my medical cabinet.


Not untill I had to deep clean my brushes and realised that I ran out of my Johnsons baby shampoo, and had the idea of trying this soap as an alternative. I was actually amazed how well it cleaned my brushes, and also my Beauty Blender. I've never tried out the soap that is recommended to be used with the BB sponge, I always felt there must be something cheaper that does the same good job. And this is it!

This soap is perfect for washing your brushes and Beauty Blender: it contains Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, it is acne fighting, and it has detoxifying&healing properties.


You can purchase it from Iherb for just 3,99$ here. Serious budget buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment