12 April 2015

First Impressions | Zoeva brushes

Last week my order from Zoeva came in, and it made my day. These brushes were on my wishlist for months now, and now that I have them I wish I got them earlier. I wanted to try their eye and face brushes so this is what I got:
At first I was indecisive which set to get, but they just came out with the Rose Golden Complete eye vol.2 collection and I was sold. These brushes are amazing. I like the rose gold and the creamy pink color combination of the handles. And I also like the fact that most of the brushes have white bristles. I am a huge fan of white bristled brushes, they seem more luxurious to me.

I had a week to play around with these, create some looks, and even wash them, so I feel I can already share my thoughts.  First of all, they are really soft, non scratchy and their quality is way better than the Sigma ones. There is no comparison. Using high quality brushes really makes the difference to your eye look.

This set contains 12 brushes (they come in a soft faux leather  rose gold pouch):

142 Concealer Buffer: Apply and blend concealer
221 Luxe Soft Crease: Blend eyeshadow evenly along the crease

227 Luxe Soft Definer: Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow

228 Luxe Crease: Blend transitions professionally

230 Luxe Pencil: Apply and blend eyeshadow and kohl

231 Luxe Petit Crease: Accentuate and shade in the crease

232 Luxe Classic Shader: Apply eyeshadow evenly and intensively on the lid
235 Contour Shader: Emphasize the contours of the eye with eyeshadow
238 Luxe Precise Shader: Apply eyeshadow precisely
310 Spot Liner: Apply eyeliner precisely along the lash line for instant volume
322 Brow Line: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows
325 Luxe Brow Light: Apply highlighter below the brows


          
        

This set retails for 65€ that makes it just 5.41€ for each brush.

My favorites from the set are the deffinitely the blending brushes, the spot liner, which is the tiniest brush ever, and the luxe precise shader.



Then I also ordered 3 single face brushes from the regular collection with black handles.I got the 109 Luxe face paint -12.80€, 124 Grand stippling -14.80€, and the 125 Luxe cheek finish -14.80€ . All of these three are already my favorites. Again, really soft bristles, they apply the products sooo good.
The Grand stipping brush is perfect for foundation, powder, or blending out cream products like
cream contour, or concealer.

The Luxe face paint is perfect for contouring, and the Luxe cheek finish is amazing for powders,
blushes, powder highlighterrs. But I think it would also work for cream products just as good as for
powder products.





If you feel curious about these, just try it out and you will see how good they are.They have some other eye and face sets with different brushes, and they come in different colors too.  Also, you can purchase them as single ones, you don't have to buy it in a set.


What is your experience with Zoeva brushes?




No comments:

Post a Comment