12 December 2015

NYX Cosmetics Review

NYX is a drugstore brand that has a huge selection of makeup products, they are what I would describe as "the affordable version of a professional makeup brand". They have some products that worth checking out, and paying attention to.

NYX being drugstore makeup, is quite affordable, they have a wide range of colors,and some products that other drugstore brands don't have, such as glitters, loose eyeshadows, glittery eyeliners etc.

I feel like NYX is known especially for their lipsticks, blushes, concealers and jumbo eye pencils. I have a few of their products and I wanted to do a mini review of them.

Blushes: they have a huge selection of blushes,both cream and powder formulas, they are very pigmented, and also long lasting.
Eyeliner pencils: their eyepencil shade range is also very big.I wouldn't urge you to run out to buy them, they are just like a usual drugstore eyepencil, Allthough  they are smooth and creamy, they are not long lasting.
Loose Pearl Eyeshadows: I do like them, and I do recommend them. The shadow particles are fine, and they are easy to work with.
Concealers: I used to really like the HD concealer, now I own their Conceal.Correct.Contour palette in Light.I find the concealer colors to be a bit ashy, and also the formula could be a bit creamier. But overall, I don't regret getting it, I will find a way to make it work.
Pore Filler makeup base: I recently got this primer, because it was one of my favorite MUA's recommendation. It is a decent primer, it does make your skin look smoother, your pores look smaller, and creates a smooth canvas for the foundation.
Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk: I don't like using this pencil, I find that eyeshadows look patchy on top of it every time I use this as an eyeshadow base.But this is a matte white, maybe the shimmery ones will perform better.
Mega Shine Lip Gloss: these glosses feel comfortable on the lips, they are opaque, the lasting power is average, basically what you expect from a gloss that has no stain or longwearing effect.

Out of all of the mentioned products I recommend mostly their powder blushes, HD concealer, loose pearl eyeshadows, and Pore Filler makeup base.

Do you like NYX makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment