26 December 2015

Sally Hansen nail polish rave

And my Love for the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure continues...this is my favorite affordable nail polish formula, it beats OPI, sorry OPI...Allthough in my country the shade range is not as big as I would like, the classic colors like red, nude, dark burgundy I can easily find.
My latest Sally Hansen purchase is the color Nude Now #230 , and this is just as long wearing, opaque, fast drying, with a high shine glossy finish as my other SH nail polishes.
This is color is a soft brownish nude with some pink undertone to it. It trully flatters my nails, and hands. It creates a classic, polished manicure, something not in your face just as I like it.



I know this is the season to wear some deep burgundy,navy or black nail polish but don't you agree that sometimes a nude is the best option?

Have you tried Sally Hansen nail polishes? What are your thoughts on it?

If you have no idea what makeup to wear on New Years Eve, tomorrow I will be posting a party perfect makeup look. I hope you come back and find some inspiration in the look I will create.

No comments:

Post a Comment