31 December 2015

Thoughts on some new makeup products and Happy New Year

Hello for the last time in 2015.. This year went by so fast, and looking back at it it was sweet and sour but I am ready for the New Year, because it means new opportunities, challenges and experiences.



I wanted to write a short review of the products I last hauled from Sephora. While two of them became my absolute favorite, two of them I am not so sure about.

I start with my the two that I absolutely love using and recommend 100%. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder is definitely a powder that worths the hype that it gets. It is so finely milled, and does a great job at setting  foundation, prolonging the wear of it, and it truly makes the skin look smoth and perfected. I really like it and cannot wait to use it more.
Mufe Step 1 Mattifying Primer is also a really good product I just bought, I am so happy I picked it up. Prepares the skin for foundation creating a smooth canvas. This is a product I also highly recommend and I myself want to try out some other Mufe Step1 primers.


Mufe Smoky Extravagant Mascara... not sure what to think about it.. it is jet black, and I love really black mascaras, but the formula makes my lashes look a bit clumpy..I guess have to play with it a bit more.Maybe my application method is wrong..any suggestions?


Lastly, my thoughts on the Sephora Ginseng Sleeping Mask for Toning and Firming : I used this mask twice now and honestly I saw absolutely no results. My skin is so dry and dehydrated at the moment, I have no clue what to do about it. I guess the mountain winter weather totally messed up my skin. It begs for nourishment and firming, but it seems like I have to find that in another product.

If you have any product recommendations for really dry skin please share it below because I have oily skin so I never had to deal with extremely dry skin.

I hope you liked my short reviews and I hope you find it helpful. 

In the next year I want to create more tutorials and maybe some youtube videos, and I would also like to share more outfit pictures.
I will be travelling quite a lot in 2016 so travel posts aswell will be quite frequent around here.

Hope you all had a great 2015 and will have an even better 2016! Happy New Year to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment