09 December 2015

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Review

This is not a surprise that I like using RT brushes,because I spoke about them several times on my blog. They are affordable brushes, with synthetic bristles, and their quality is really good. Recently I purchased the Expert Face Brush, and I would like to share my thoughts about it.



These type of foundation brushes *buffing foundation brushes* are my preferred ones to use with liquid foundation. The shape of this brush allows you to get around all the areas of the face perfectly. The bristles of the brush are really soft, pleasant to feel on the skin, they are not too long, or not too short, just the perfect size. Also, they are quite densly packed, and the fact that they are synthetic means they will not soak up the foundation.
The handle of the brush is really easy to hold and maneuver,it fits nicely in the hands.


Overall, I like this brush and I recommend you try it out aswell. This is a great budget buy, so no excuses on that part, everybody can afford it.


No comments:

Post a Comment