11 January 2016

Budget Buy: Aussie Repair Miracle Shampoo

I am very faithful to Sulfate and Paraben free shampoos. They are the best and  healthiest choice in therms of shampoos, and you can see a huge difference in your hair once you start using products withouth these harmful ingredients..
Although I stay away from Sulfates and Parabens in my shampoos, a couple of months ago when I was in Germany, I spotted the Aussie hair brand. Since I heard nothing but good things about their hair care line I  wanted to try out their products. Unfortunatelly the famous 3 Minute Miracle Hair Treatment was sold out, so the next best choice was a shampoo. I got the Aussie Repair Miracle Shampoo 300ml for 6.33€/ 4.69 £. 
The scent of the shampoo is quite sweet and bubble gum scented, which I am not a fan of but it's ok. It contains Avocado, Macadamia nuts and Jojoba oil, and it is suitable for all hair types.
I have really sensitive scalp, but I find it quite comfortable to use it.


It can be a good affordable option to the higher end shampoos, if you feel like giving a break to your wallet, or just simply if you are a fan of drugstore hair care brands, rather than luxury or more higher end brands.


Do you like the Aussie hair care brand?

You can shop the shampoo and the whole hair care range here: Feelunique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment