08 January 2016

Current MAC Favorites

These five product are some of my staple products that I pack with me every single time I travel somewhere. They are my current favorites from the brand, and the colors truly represent me and my makeup style.
 The blushes I am loving for months now are Harmony, Mocha and Margin .
 Harmony is a matte brown blush, that I like to use when I am not contouring, so I just use a matte brown both for chiseling my cheekbones and for blush aswell.
The second one has also a matte finish, Mocha is a muted purple with rosy brown undertones to it. I love these kind of blush shades, they suite my brown hair and complexion very well.
Third blush but might be my favorite out of the three is Margin. My latest purchase, but as I said probably my favorite blush, and not just from MAC. This has a Frosty finish, maybe a bit bronzy, but more a rosy bronze if that makes sense. It looks phenomenal on the skin, being a frosty finish, and having tiny shimmer particles it adds a subtle glow to the skin that I really like.

Mocha, Margin, Harmony

My two favorite lipsticks from MAC are Plumful and Patisserie.
     Plumful is the boldest I would go in therms of lipsticks, I am not Lady Danger or Riri Woo kind of girl, I like nude, rosy nude lipshades, but this shade still fits in my comfort zone area. Patisserie is a rosy nude shade, very daytime appropriate, I really love it. Both of these have a Lustre finish, and they don't dry out my lips at all, which my other MAC lipsticks tend to do.

Patisserie, Plumful

Top to bottom: Plumful and Patisserie lipsticks/Mocha,Margin,Harmony blushes


What are your current MAC favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment