22 January 2016

Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Cologne

I got this perfume as a Christmas gift, but it wasn't a surprise or unknown scent for me, as it was already on my wishlist.



I heard of Jo Malone ages ago but there wasn't a scent I particularly liked back then, but now that totally changed. I purchased last summer Wood Sage & Sea Salt, and that got me hoocked on the brand. I wanted to explore more of their fragrances and the next one on my list was Blackberry&Bay.


Blackberry & Bay is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Blackberry & Bay was launched in 2012. The fragrance features grapefruit, floral notes, vetiver, cedar, blackberry and bay leaf.

I normally don't gravitate towards fruity or floral scents, but this is not an ordinary fruity scent, because you can definitely feel the aromatic and woody note Bay plays in it. At first it smells fruity but after 5 or so minutes, on me, it changes into an aromatic and spicy scent, rather then fruity.

I must say, I don't smell the scent on myself after a couple of hours, but other people do smell it on me, and I guess that is more important..

The packaging as you see is classic, simple, but seems really luxurious.The 30ml bottle fits in your handbag perfectly.


As Jo Malone is known for combining, mixing up perfumes between it's range, this perfume pairs beautifully with Wood Sage &Sea Salt. If you own one or the other already, and you are thinking of purchasing another scent from the brand, then I recommend checking out this or Wood Sage &Sea Salt. Maybe you will like the combination just as much as I do.

What is your favorite Jo Malone scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment