04 January 2016

Detoxify your skin | Start the New Year with healthy and glowy skin

My skin is going thru a rough time lately. I've been breaking out, it is dry and flaky, dehydrated, I have rosacea and it lost its firmness, plumpness and glowyness. Makeup doesn't look good on it, therefor I decided to make some serious changes.
 To help my skin, as a New Year resolution , I will try and make some changes in my diet.
I already know that I break out if I eat chocolate, eggs, honey and dairy. So I have been already avoiding these types of foods, but as I was researching what the problem could be, I realised that not just cutting out foods will make a difference, but actually incorporating some healthy ones could be the answer.


I will cut out chocolate, dairy, I will restrict myself to just one egg / week, fried foods, processed food, white bread and paistry( as much as possible).

I will incorporate healthy foods such as:
pumpkin and sweet potatoes(rich in betacarotene), spinach(lutein), broccoli, kiwi, orange ( Vitamin C) to help my blemishes heal properly, almonds, avocados ( Vitamin E) to support healthy skin growth, monosaturated fats (fish, nusts and seeds) and of course I will drink more water to hydrate my body.

I try to keep up with this plan for at least a month, so my skin has time to emerge up to the surface, and see the benefits of my dietary change.

Have you ever tried to clear up your skin by changing your diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment