14 January 2016

Expensive lip care : Gatineau DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Revolumising lip care

This product was sent to me as a gift with purchase from Feelunique, probably my favorite site to shop for beauty products. It retails for 30£, which I think it's a pretty crazy price to pay for a lip balm/treatment.
For this amount of money I wouldn't thought of purchasing this, no matter what it claims and promises. Considering I got it as a gift, and because it is expensive, I will share my thoughs on it, wether I recommend it or not, and if I see any significant difference on my lips when I use it.


This lip treatment promises to moisturize, heal, protect and revolumize the lips.It contains olive oil, jojoba wax, vitamin E, shae butter and lavender extract. All of these ingredients are known to be hydrating, and nourishing. It can be applied any time of the day, under or over the lipstick.

This product has a very subtle lavender scent, which I find quite nice. It has the texture of a thick gel balm, and it's translucent. I use it as a morning and evening treatment for my lips, as a part of my skincare routine.

It does hydrate and nourish the lips very well. I noticed that at nighttime when I'm applying it as the last step before I go to bed, it kind of coats my lips, and the layer of balm I've put on stays on for a long time, creating a comfortable feeling for the lips.
In therms of volumizing my lips, I didn't notice anything to be honest.

But does it worth the price tag? For me, it doesn't. I will not purchase this with my own money, because I think there are many other lip treatments that are way cheaper and offer the same results.

If you want to check out this product click here: Feelunique.com

Have a nice day and subscribe for more beauty, lifestyle and travel related posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment