05 June 2016

Lip Issue: what to use up and my #lipwishlist

I find it really hard to use up a lipstick or a lip gloss when I own a couple of dozens, and they are all in the same color range.

With that being said, I am not a lipstick or lip gloss fan anyways, they are not on my wishlist radar usually, but once in a while I do find myself wanting some new shades from some other brands that I currently own, of course, still in my comfort zone color range, nude or pinky nude.

The ones I want to use up are:
Burberry Lip Glow in Nude Rose nr.14
Clarins Instant Lip Perfector in 02
Clarins Rouge Prodige Lip gloss in Water Lily
MAC Lipstick in Hue 
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in nr. 8 Pink in Confidence


Lipsticks and glosses on my wishlist:
Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Bagatelle
Chanel Rouge Coco in Adrienne
Charlotte Tilbury KISSING Lipstick in Bitch Perfect
MAC Lipstick in Kinda Sexy
Tom Ford Matte Lip Color in  First Time


What is on you lipstick/lip gloss wishlist?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment