29 June 2016

What I eat in a day | Healthy and delicious

What I eat in a day are one of my favorite type of videos to watch on youtube.Since I am not a youtuber I thought I share my version of what I eat in a day right here on my blog. If you ask my friends, food is one of my favorite topics to talk about. Food gets me excited, preparing, baking and cooking is one of my favorite activities or hobbies.
If you saw my last Weekly Friday post, then you know I've spent my weekend in Italy. When in Italy, you must eat pizza, pasta, tiramisu, ice cream and the list goes on. So I did! I enjoyed a lasagna for lunch then pizza for dinner, then ice cream for dessert and why not a tiramisu aswell?So after all this amazing food, I came back home determined to eat clean on the next week. A bit of detox after all that sugar and white flour.

Here is what I ate yesterday:
Breakfast




I made oatmeal with half of a banana smashed, one teaspoon of acai powder, a tablespoon of coconut milk, and I decorated my bowl with a handful of pecans, one fig, blueberries,blackberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon. It was so good, filling, delicious and healthy!Breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day! I am always looking forward to it! I also had my first coffee, I must always drink a coffee in the morning! Coffee is my nr one fuel!

Lunch



I toasted two slices of bread, on one I had some butter, smoked salmon and capers, on the other one I had spicy hummus with one hard boiled egg.I had a salad on the side with some mixed leaf, olives, tomato, with olive oil and balsamic vinegar as dressing. I loved the combination of the smoked salmon and capers, also the hummus with boiled eggs. As it was so nutricious and packed with fibers and vitamins, it kept me being full for hours, and I find that whenever I eat salads, it helps me fight my sugar cravings.
Dinner



I cooked one portion of rice with a small chopped up onion, and I stir fried some broccoli with sesame paste and soy sauce. This was my vegetarian dinner option as my boyfriend was having steak with rice.


I also made sure to drink at least 2L of water or even more, and I also had another coffee after lunch, always with two teaspoons of brown sugar and some coconut or soymilk.

I don't like to have snacks between meals, and I never eat after 18.00 o'clock, these are my rules when I try to get back on track with the healthy eating lifestyle.

If you enjoy reading these kinds of posts, like and share them, then I will plan on doing them on a regular basis!

Also, don't forget to subscribe, and: 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment