01 June 2016

Stila Eyes Are The Window Soul Shadow Palette Review

This is my first ever palette from Stila, and I was eyeing this palette for quite a while. I rarely buy palettes just because I tend to use the same ones, the same neutral colors I already had in my eyeshadow collection.

This palette has a beautiful rose gold mirrored packaging, with a huge mirror inside.Comes with 12 eyeshadows, 5 matte and 7 shimmery. It also has the famous Kitten shade, which is one of the best known eyeshadow from Stila, and for a good reason.
What I really liked about this palette is the color range, and the fact that every single color is wearable, I don't like having a bright colored eyeshadow in my palettes, because I know I will never ever use it, so I feel that it would be a waste in a way. From a matte cream nude to a mate black this palette covers every neutral color you might need.The shade Kitten is gorgeous on its own or as a highlight in the inner corners of the eyes also under the browbone. This palette for me is the perfect palette to take on a trip, because I can to a daytime and a nightime eyelook really easily.
The pigmentation is really good, the only thing I could say that is negative is that is has a little fallout but I don't mind that.


Colors swatched left to right, top to bottom:
                                    Light, Individual, Being, Kitten *can you see the intensity of this shadow?amazing, Affection,Character

                                                                      Thought, Heart, Peace, Vitality, Substance, Essence

My favorite colors from the palette: Kitten, Thought and Vitality.

I hope you found this review helpful and maybe you will check out this palette next time you are at a Stila counter. I purchased mine from Beautybay.com, currently it is out of stock, but the other palettes from the Eyes Are The Window collection are available.

Do you own this or any other palette from Stila?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment