08 June 2016

Used up beauty products| MAC, Chantecaille, Anastasia B.H

I have a rule where I must use up a product before I buy or repurchase another one, that will replace it.This rule keeps beauty products collection tidy, and always in rotation. And I also make my money worth.
I managed to use up my affordable shampoo, skincare items and some makeup bits aswell, continue reading to see the products:

The shampoo I used up is the Aussie Repair Mirracle shampoo, which I found it wasn't good at all for my hairtype, made my hair feel heavy, and my hair got oily pretty fast after using this. I will not repurchase it, instead I am buying a shampoo from my all time favorite Alterna haircare brand.
Skincare wise, I used up my Clinique Take the day off eye and makeup remover, and my La Roche Posay Effaclar moisturizer. The Clinique makeup remover is really really good, I highly recommend it, the moisturizer though wasn't as good as I expected.This used to be my favorite moisturizer but since they changed the formula, it does not perform the way it used to.It used to make me shine free for the whole day, now it works just as any other moisturizer. I also used up my favorite Batiste dry shampoo, which I already repurchased.

I used up a Chantecaille Faux Cils sample mascara, which wasn't something I enjoyed using, it did nothing for my eyelashes. As it has a small wand I used it for my lower lashes, for that it was ok.
I also finished up two Skindinavia Makeup Finishing sprays in No Glow and in the Original formula, both of them in travel size. I must say, that I initially purchased the one for oily skin and these came as a gift with purchase, but the original and the no glow perform better on me, than the one for oily skin. I will not repurchase these exact ones, but I am thinking of the Urban Decay setting sprays. Allthough it is said they are the same product just different packaging, the reviews for the UD are way better. Any thoughts?
I managed to finished up my MAC Blacktrack Fluidline and Anastasia BH Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown. I hit pan on both of them and they dried out so I have to toss them away.I already repurchased the Dipbrow and for my eyeliner I got the Inglot AMC black eyeliner gel.
The Estee Lauder sample size comfort eye makeup remover is a product I couldn't even use up because it made my eyes itchy and burn, so I will just get rid of it.

I have to say goodbye to one of my favorite perfumes aswell because my Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile is on its lest legs, maybe I have like two uses of it..not more.
Sephora instant brush cleaner is a really good solution for spot cleaning your brushes, I liked this product, it was handy many many times.
Max Factor FaceFinity is my favorite drugstore face primer,that I highly recommend trying out, but for now I will not repurchase it.
Lastly I finished up my Nurture Me moisturizer from Ole Henriksen.It was a good one, but I already replaced it with the Antipodes Avocado Face Oil.

Do you enjoy reading what kind of products other people finish up?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment