29 May 2016

Recent favorites|Perfume, nail polish, Eyeshadow Palette

This time I have a few ground favorites, products I have been using for weeks in a row, and I know I will be using all summer long.

My first favorite is actually my foundation routine that I've been doing especially on busy long and hot days. Not that we have much of it considering it is raining for weeks now in Europe, but if I know I will be out and about for hours and hours I follow this foundation routine.
I don't know about you but I absolutely hate washing my hair more than twice a week, so whenever I feel like it needs a little help in that department I opt for a dry shampoo.The one I am loving and using for ages now is from Batiste, this specific one is for brunettes. Great budget buy, and leaves my hair feeling clean, textured and also adds volume to it.

Summer for me means bronzing up my skin and the bronzer I have been using lately is from Le Metier de Beaute in Maldives Magic. It has some tiny sparkle in it that doesn't show up at all once its applied, I love the shade of it and the lasting power. It looks great paired with a gold highlighter.
The perfume I've been loving the most is the Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile. I have so little left from the bottle, that I am actually sad, and I want to stop using it so I can prolong it's life in a way.
I have a new favorite nail polish shade, one that I picked up in my last haul from Beautybay, it is from Essie in the shade Maximilian StrasseHer. Not green not grey somewhere in between, great if you are a neutral wearer but want to change things up a but summer time and add some color to your nails.
Recently I changed my skincare routine, and purchased some new makeup remover. I've been using the Oskia Reinessance Cleansing Gel every single night. It takes off the makeup so quickly and effortlessly, I am done with washing and cleaning my face in no time.
When it comes to eyeshadow palettes I tend to use the same one for weeks, and then I change for another one. Recently I have been loving the Warm Neutral x15 Eyeshadow palette from MAC. It has some great colors, my favorites and most used are Honey lust, Saddle, Dark brew.

What are your favorite products lately?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment