14 July 2016

Skincare Week| Face treatment, Face mist, Face mask

Today I am sharing my favorite "in between " products, that I use mostly on a weekly basis, exept for the face mist of course. These are my favorites that I think worth telling you about, products I know they work and deliver what they promise to do.



Sarah Chapman Rapid Radiance Cleanser

This is a detoxifying and brightening clay cleanser that you can use as a mask if you leave it one for about two minutes. And this is what I use it for mostly. For me this is more a treatment than a cleanser, because I find it exfoliates my skin, makes it brighter, smoother and overall refreshed and awake, just like a treatment would do. I have a whole review on it here 

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Such a Cult product in anybodies skincare collection. I feel like this was one of the first ever brightening type of masks that was so hyped about. I can't get enough of products that make my skin feel brighter and younger and this is a really good mask for that. It has an orange color, and an apricot jam smell which is really pleasant. You apply this mask on your face and neck avoiding the eye area, leave it on for 10 minutes and you are left with bright, smooth skin.I almost don't want to ruin the feeling by applying makeup on top.This mask will last you a long time since you only need to use it once or twice a week. I use one generous pump and it covers my face and neck area.

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater
I always incorporate some type of facial mist in my skincare routine, because I like to randomly spritz my face throughout the day.This facial spray has such a nice rose smell to it, and it is one of the most hydrating face mists I used.Way better than the Caudalie Beauty Elixir in my opinion.Both of them smell really nice, but I when I had the Caudalie I felt it did nothing for my skin, but this I find it really adds hydration and plumpness to it.I use it as a morning face mist, as a setting spray, or in conjunction with my Antipodes Oil, so it absorbs better into the skin. Really nice "in between" product.

I have only one blogpost left that will be about the Foreo Luna Mini. It will be an interesting one, if you are thinking about purchasing it, and you need opinions about it then subscribe to receive my post.


No comments:

Post a Comment