10 July 2016

Why I like running so much

Working out is very important to me! I've been doing sports such as aerobics, and running, or training in the gym since I was 14 or so. I am kind of obbsessed with it, I try to train at least 3-4 times a week, sometimes even more.
While in the Winter I mainly do aerobics, or rarely I go to the gym, during Summer I train outside in the open air. For weeks now, my training plan is to run 3 times a week, and once or twice aerobics.
Running makes me feel free, makes me feel alive and I can feel my body and mind release the extra negative energy, negative thoughts, thefore it helps me getting back to a positive mindset.
There is nothing more energizing then waking up early in the morning, having breakfast and going for a run. It totally puts my day on the right track, keeps me balanced and happy.
Running is known to be one of the best cardiovascular excercises, it strenghtens the muscles and bones, prevents deseases and headackes,  it is a great way to lose extra fat or mantain the normal body weight. It is also one of the best ways to eliminate depression, relieve stress and to boost confidence. Lastly, it is proven that running secretes hormones which naturaly improve our mood and make us feel happy.

(sorry for the selfie picture ,there was nobody to take a picture of me running;) )

If these are not enough reasons to go running, then I don't know what it is!

What is your favorite type of excercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment