13 July 2016

Skincare Week| Moisturizers| La Roche Posay, Antipodes

My current daytime and nighttime skin care routine is as simple as it can be, since I only use two products, and I find that this simple routine suits my skin in the summer time.
I have extremely oily skin during summer months and applying a moisturizer is something I really dont't want to do, and I feel like my skin approves it. My mositurizer is basically my SPF, that is the La Roche Posay Anthelios AC Matte Extreme Fluid UVB and UVA SPF 30. I have been using this SPF as my daytime moisturizer for years and I never noticed that my skin needs some extra hydration. This product is a really good mattifying SPF, that leaves my skin feeling comfortable. It has a white milky texture that you have to really massage it into your skin. It is non sticky, it has a slight sun protection type of smell to it, but that doesn't bother me. It can be a great makeup primer if you want to apply foundation on top.


My nighttime moisturizer is the Antipodes Divine Face Oil with Avocado oil & Rosehip. I was researching for days what oil should I get for my skintype and skin concers and this product had a lot of great reviews, and everybody seemed to be happy with it. Since I don't use a proper moisturizing product in the morning, in the nighttime I want to use something that gives me enough hydration to last untill the next evening. Both avocado and rosehip oil and known to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, age spots and scars, as well as providing nurture and healthy fatty acids for your skin. I want to also mention the price of this treatment oil: a 30 ml product would usually cost around 40-50€ and this was only 19.20€ at beautybay.com.

Excuse the packaging, I have been taking this with me while tarveling

Check it out if you are in need of a new nighttime moisturizer/oil. You really can't go wrong with it!

Keep an eye on tomorrows post because I will write about my favorite face mask, face treatment and face mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment