27 May 2016

Weekly Friday| Birthday celebration, Favorite Youtube Vloggers

Weekly Friday where I share my highlight of the week, an inspirational quote and a youtube channel recommendation.
Highlight of my week: we are celebrating  my moms birthday so this week was full of cakes and celebration dinners.Happy birthday Mom!



Quote: "Worry is the biggest enemy of the present moment.  It does nothing but steal your joy and keep you very busy doing absolutely nothing at all." I am guilty of worrying  aswell, but we should always keep in mind the fact that it doesn't resolve the problem, instead it may agravate it. If we cannot change things, if the outcome doesn't depend on our actions, then we should train our brain to control our thoughs and feelings.
Recommendation: if you like watching youtube videos and you love vlogs then please watch SacconeJolly videos. They are very entertaining and their children are really really sweet. I am addicted to watching them! I link their youtube channel here.



What have you been up to this week?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment