23 July 2014

All time favorites

Being a makeup junkie I always buy new products, but there are some that no matter what, I always repurchase, because they are one of those tried and trusted ones, that I know they deliver, and I just can't live without them. They just have to be in my makeup collection, no matter how many similar ones I already have.
So here are my all time favorites:


1. Artdeco Perfect Color Eyeliner | this is one of the first eyeliners that I've bought, and I repurchased it several times. It is really easy to use, and it has an intense black color. It stays put even thru sunbathing, and sweating in the gym. Artdeco can be found only in Europe, as far as I know, but www.beautybay.com has some of their products, and they offer free worldwide delivery, if I made you curious.
2.Chanel Glossimers | are my all time favorite lip glosses, particularly the pink ones(Bagatelle, Amour etc) Every time I finish them I go and purchase another one. They are not sticky, they last for a long time on the lips, they are comfortable and creamy.Chanel pink shades are the best, and I always get a compliment when I wear them.
3.Pink nail polish | pink nails are just classic and fab. The best for every occasion, perfect if you can't decide what color to wear. A pink one will satisfy you. I always have a pink nail polish in my collection, they are just my favorite colors to wear. Opi Isn't that precious is my favorite pink nail polish.
4.Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp ultra -volume mascara| best drugstore mascara hands down. It makes your lashes look insanely long and voluminous. When I first tried it I was blown away how amazing this is, and promised myself never go without this mascara again.
5.Chanel Mademoiselle parfume | again a product that I have repurchased again and again. This is one of those perfumes that is classic, one scent that I will always like, and I will always want to have in my collection. I feel confident in it, it is a classic scent that can be used all year round, day or night, for every occasion.


I am currently out of my Chanel gloss, so I will pick one up these days. It will be either the shade Amour #166 or Bliss #181.



What are your all time favorite products, or the ones that you repurchased over and over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment