03 July 2014

Products I used up #1

I used up quite a lot of products in this last month, so I thought I will share them with you and write my thoughts on them, and if I will repurchase them or not.
In this post I will share my skincare items and one nail product. I will have a separate post for the makeup products.





#Bioderma Micelle Solution makeup remover water. This is my 3rd bottle of this cleanser. I loved it at first, but to be honest I won't repurchase this anymore. It's like it stopped working after a while. I had to use more of it, and I find that is wasn't taking my makeup off like it used to. I don't know what's happened but I couldn't wait to use this bottle up.
#Alpha-H Liquid Gold I love this stuff. Whenever your skin needs a pick me up, or if it feels dull and lifeless this is your answer. I used it every other day, and it lasted me for a good 8 months, if not more. I just applied it streight on my face and tapped it in with my fingers, the next day my skin was glowing and healthy looking. I will repurchase this eventually.
#Trilogy Rosehip Oil was my choice for my night time moisturizer. This does what it says, it is moisturizing and rejuvenating. It also helped fade an old scar that I had on my face. Overall I really enjoyed using this oil, and it lasted me over a year, because I was using it together with the Alpha-H Liquid Gold as my skincare routine . I won't  repurchase this because there are so many other products that I want to try, but I recomend it if you are looking for a face oil.
#Korres Pomegranate Moisturizing Cream-Gel was my day time moisturizer. I did not liked this moisturizer. I used it up just because it wasn't cheap but again I couldn't wait to finish it up and buy something else. I did not help with oily skin at all, and it clogged my pores, so I had breakouts on my chin because of this. I won't be repurchasing.
#Dior Abricot Nail Cream is very good product to use if you have dry skin around your nails. It is nourishing and it just helps your nails to look shinier and healthier. Though you must be consistent in using it, because it helps to improve your nails condition over time, and not just after one use. The smell of this product is amazing, but it has a sticky texture so I advice using it at night, so it can stay on the nails all night long.

Have you tried one of these products? What are your thoughts on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment