17 July 2014

Alterna Shampoos

I haven't tried any other product from Alterna besides their shampoos. But I am really enjoying them, to say the least.






They are sulfate and paraban free, which is really important for me because I have really sensitive scalp. And also because, I find that shampoos that are sulfate and paraben free help in the oiliness of the scalp|hair. Since using these types of shampoos I wash my hair only twice a week, they don't weigh the hair down, they leave the scalp to breathe and overall they make your hair feel healthier.
These shampoos have a great refreshing smell, and you need just a little bit of product, because it foams up really well, leaving your hair clean.

I am using the Bamboo Abundant Volume Shampoo now, but I also had the Bamboo Luminous Shine one and both of them are great, I totally recomend them.


What other products do you recomend from Alterna?

No comments:

Post a Comment