14 July 2014

Outfit post |One dress 3 ways

This is my firts outfit post. I thought I would do a post where I show how I style one dress for 3 different occasions, in 3 different ways. The center piece is a jeans dress that I got from H&M in this years sale.Hope you enjoy! More posts like this comming up in the following weeks.


One dress 3 Outfits

The first look is a casual daytime look. I am wearing a leopard print shirt over the dress as a cover up(from a random store), Converse Jack Purcell white leather shoes and a Zara handbag(on sale now).


In the second look I am wearing a Bershka leather blazer(older collection) a statement necklace and Stella Mccartney high heel(older collection).



The third look is a casual look, more suitable for fall I think, with some simple boots, and a sweater to keep me warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment