06 July 2014

Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish


This product is a total fail for me. This is for oily skin type, it promises to control shine and to absorb oil over face and T-zone while preventing makeup slippage.


Sounds good, but it doesn't do this at all. Only 2 hours after applying makeup and spraying my face with this, I can actually feel my makeup sliding and melting off my face, it looks horrible. And I look soooo oily I can't even look in the mirror, I feel like I want to take off my makeup immediately. I tried it before foundation as a primer or after on top of foundation as a setting spray, then both before and after makeup, and the results were the same.
This products was a total waste of money for me.Unfurtunately I have nothing good to say about this. Even an average face water would give better results for me, without promising any of these.


Have you tried this makeup spray? Am I using it wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment