09 July 2014

Products I used up #2






In an earlier post I shared my skincare and one nailcare product that I used up, and today I share the the rest of my empty items.





#Too Faced Shadow Insurance|It took me a while to finish this up. This is a good primer and I totally reccomend it if you are looking for an eyeshadow primer, or if you were already considering buying this. I might repurchase this once I finish up my current eyeshadow primer.Though I have on my wishlist the Nars one.


#Anastasia Beverly Hills Browiz in Medium Ash|is the perfect eyebrow pencil. It gives you natural looking eyebrows, and you don't have to be a brow expert to achieve them. I will repurchase it eventually.

#Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum| this is a good eyelash primer/serum for your lashes. It says it can even help your lashes to grow. Although I didn't notice any difference in the lenght of my lashes, they did looked nourished while using this product. As for priming your lashes it is great, it does thicken them and make them look longer after you apply your mascara of choice. I would repurchase.

#Loreal Caresse Lipstick in the shade 04 Rose Mademoiselle. This was an Ok product, I have nothing special to say about this. It does not dry out your lips, it has a shiny finish, but the lasting powder is just an average I would say. I don't regret buying it but I wouldn't repurchase.

#Philip Kingsley Elasticizer| I had a mini size of this mask. I enjoyed using it, but I can't really tell if it made any difference in the condition of my hair just because I used a couple of other products in conjunction with this, that I don't really know the effect that this product only had on my hair. I won't be repurchasing this.

#Wella Stay Styled Finishing Spray| I am not really into hair sprays. Don't ask me why, I just don't like them. Using a hairspray after I styled my hair is a step I just forget to do everytime. Maybe it's because I haven't find a hairspray that really helps my hair to hold the curls or style. But because I received this product I thought I will use it up, and I as said, like any other hairsprays it did nothing to my hair. I won't buy this.

#Opi nail polish in Got A Date To-Knight!| pink nail polish is my alltime favorite. I will always have a color like this in my collection. These type of colors are the ones I always gravitate to when I want to have a classic and polished manicure. I liked this nail polish, the color is nice, you need one coat for shine and a slight pinky color, or two coats for an opaque finish.

These are all the products I managed to use up. I will be doing other posts like this, where I show my used up items.

Do you use one of these products?What are your thoughts on them?


I wish you all a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment