20 July 2014

Multi-usage dry oils| NUXE and Caudalie



Both the NUXE Multi-usage dry oil and the Caudalie Divine oil  are divine. They smell heavenly, they nourish and soften the skin really good. Both of these oils sink into the skin instantly after rubbing in, they are non-greasy so there will be no oily residue on the body. 





Caudalie Divine OilNUXE Multi-usage Dry Oil


The idea of the multi-usage dry oils is that they can be used on the body, on the hair and on the face.  The idea is pretty good, but let's see how they perform on all of these areas:

Face: I must admit that out of the two, I only tried the Nuxe oil on my face, that is because  I can't imagine the Caudalie one as a face oil. That one just didn't seem right to put it on my face, so I can't tell my thoughts on how it performs in this area. Maybe because the smell of it reminds me of a body type of oil. But the Nuxe one is quite good I must say. I only tried it so I can test the claim that it is good for the face aswell, but it is not in my skincare routine, although in case of emmergency you have your product to count on. I noticed that it didn't clog my pores, and I had plumped and hidrated skin the next morning.

Body: although these can be used on all 3 places, still I believe that the main area for these oils is the body. And there is where I like to use them most of the time. As I said they sink into the skin immediately, leaving it silky, soft and hydrated. They can also be used as a bath oil, and with their luxurious smell it can be pretty addictive to use it this way.

Hair: I have my trusted  HG hair oil, that is the Moroccanoil, but these can deffnitely replace it for one or two occasions, let's say in cases when I run out of my Morrocanoil or if I need an all in one product for the beach bag or makeup bag. Be carefull, you must use just one or two drops otherwise your risk ending up with extra oil that won't penetrate into hair.

For me they are perfect as a body or hair oil, on my face I don't really like the idea of using an oil that can be used on the body and hair aswell, just because I feel like I need something special for my face. Also because I have oily skin, the idea of using an oil is just not something I fancy.

If your were thinking of trying it, I do recommend them. Both oils can be found on feelunique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment