15 July 2014

Mini products I love

Who doesn't love travel sized makeup items or skincare products? I know I get exited when I receive a gift with purchase, or buy some kits of some sample sized products, because this way I get to test out more products, to see if I like them or not.


These minis come in handy when you are travelling with business, going on vacation, because they don't take up a lot of space, they can fit in your carry on, in your summer mini bag or clutch, they are perfect for any toiletrie bag that you carry around daily in your handbag. Also, because they are enough for much less uses, you can actually finish them up, and then decide if they deserve to be purchased in the normal size or not. And the truth  is we all are guilty of purchasing too many products and not using them all up, but with these little ones it shouldn't be the case anymore.

So here are a couple of minis that I love and I am curently using:


Caudalie Polyphenol anti-wrinke defense serum|Essie nail polish| Becca Bronzing Skin perfector|Avene Thermal Spring Water|Jurlique Rose Hand Cream|Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spary| Aromatherapy Associates Bath&Shower oils

No comments:

Post a Comment