26 July 2014

Drugstore face of the day

Today I will share a really simple look that I did using mostly drugstore makeup products.



Face:I used the Max Factor Facefinity Primer, then I used the Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation in the shade  nr. 53 Light Beige. For the cheeks I choose the Too Faced Brightening& Perfecting Bronzer, and I contoured a little with the lightest shade from the Essence eyebrow stylist set.

Eyes: I used the Mufe eyeprimer, then from the Wet'n'Wild  Comfort zone eyeshadow palette I applied the yellow browbone shade all over the lid, the bronze crease shade in the outer corner of the eye, and also on the lower lashline, and on the crease I used again the lightest shade from the Essence eyebrow stylist set. I opted for this brown because all of the Wet'n'Wild eyeshadows are shimmery, and this was the only matt brown eyeshadow that I own currently, so I thought to try and use it on my eyelids as an eyeshadow aswell. My eyeliner is from Artdeco, it is the Perfect color eyeliner, and the mascara is the Sexy pulp mascara from Yves Rocher. On my eyebrows I used for the first time  actually, the Essence eyebrow stylist set, and I set it with the clear lash and brow gel mascara from Essence again. I must say I really like using both of these Essence products, quite impressed with them, for the price they are really good products.

Lips: Nyx mega shine lip gloss in Nude pink.



I hope you like this look, it is simple and effortless, perfect for hot summer days,when you don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment