21 April 2016

Beauty Haul| Huda Beauty fake lashes and some amazing skincare

I must be a person who is easy to convince, because most of my purchases were made because she and she recommended it. Do you have these occasions when you say " X made me do it" This is a such moment for me now.
I hauled these items in two different ocassions, a couple of weeks distance from each other.

I desperately needed a makeup remover, and from the three I had on my wishlist I opted for the Oskia Reinessance Cleansing Gel. UK based beauty bloggers rave about this on and on, and it is a darn good cleanser. To sum it up: I like it!A lot..


I don't think I am a nail polish fan, although I admit I have about 20 colors in my collection, but this nail polish from Essie was again suggested many many times by UK beauty bloggers and never really caught my attention, untill I was searching for a more special grey colored polish, then Maximilian Strasse Her came up, and it was ordered. I tried it already, and will be a color on repeat for sure.

My first ever  Huda Beauty fake lashes in #1 Giselle. OMG these are the most gorgeous lashes ever! They suit my eyeshape perfectly! I would totaly stock up on them and wear them every single day! If you don't know who Huda BEauty is, she is a Dubai based Instagram Queen, I have been following her for ages, she is a beautiful women both inside and out!

I got a small Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in the color Como as a gift from a friend. I didn't try it yet, I admit I am a little bit scared of the color. I heard only good things about the Stila liquid lipstick formula, but I cannot express my opinion on it yet.

These last three items just arrived the other day, so I don't have any first impressions on them. I seem to run out of my skincare items all at the same time, so I had to purchase a face oil, not just a cleanser. After researching what oils are on the market, I decided to get the one from Antipodes, the Divine Face Oil Organic Avocado oil & Rosehip .The reviews were really good, and positive. Antipodes is an organic brand, so thumbs up for that. I will report back on this once I have used it enough to have an opinion.

Another skincare item is this Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rose Water.This is one of the most raved about products from the Mario Badescu skincare line, and again the reviews were all pretty good and everybody seemed to recommend this facial spary.
My last item is the Stila Eyes Are The Window Soul palette. One of my friends got this palette and when I saw it I knew I had to have it. I rarely fall in love with and eyeshadow palette this much.This palette seems to have all the shades that I like, and the packaging is stunning aswell.

What did you pick up lately?

Most of  these items, except the Huda Beauty fake lashes were purchased from the Beauty Bay website, with my own money.

Links to the items:
Oskia Renaissance cleansing gel
Essie Maximillian Strasse Her
Antipodes Divine face oil
Mario Badescu Facial Spray
Te palette seems to be sold out but I link the other ones if you want to check those out:
Stila Eyes are the window shadow palette Spirit
Stila Eyes are the window shadow palette Mind
Stila Eyes are the window shadow palette Body

Huda Beauty lashes:
Giselle #1

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment