03 April 2016

Current perfume collection | Tom Ford, Jo Malone, Acqua di Parma

I love perfumes, perfumes are one of the best beauty inventions. I never leave the house without wearing one, and I am always in a hunt for a new scent to add to my collection.
Currenty I own 8 perfumes, you may say it's a lot, but I already have two others on my wishlist that I hope to purchase very, very soon.



I start with the one I have for the logest time in my collection, and have repurchased it already for several times, and will continue to do so because it is a staple: Chanel COCO Mademoiselle. Feminine, and seductive, with balsamic, citrus, white floral ingredients.

Exactly one year ago I added the Tom Ford Blush Suede perfume to my collection, and I remember the date just because I got it for my birthday, as a present from me to myself. This scent is the most powerful and the deepest scent in my collection, due to the leather, musk and spicy ingredients. It feels the most luxurious out of all of them, and lasts the longest period of time. Not an every day scent thats for sure, it is very exclusive, one to be used on very special occasions.
I own another Tom Ford perfume which is  Velvet Orchid. This is the more sweet, more feminine version of the well known Black Orchid. I used to own Black Orchid, and I decided to sell it because it was too overpowering and gave me massive headaches. Velvet Orchid however turned out to be one of my favorite pefumes to wear during colder months. I just love it, love it,love it.

Jo Malone has an amazing and uncommon perfume variety. I own Wood Sage& Sea Salt and Blackberry&Bay. Both of them are very interesting, different and unique scents. Wood Sage&Sea Salt is probably one of my all time favorite perfumes.
Link to my review:
Blackberry&Bay


Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile- woody, aromatic,floral, citrus scent. The mix of these ingredients result a really rare, fresh and floral but earty scent. I love this perfume and I recommend you get a sample of this if possible.

Escentric Molecules Molecule 01- this perfume is ment to be mixed in with other perfumes so it creates a more personal  scent for every individual. I like mixing this especially with my Acqua di Parma because the two of them mixed, result a unisex type of scent on me, that sometimes seems floral and citrus, other times earthy and woody.
Check out the post where I share how I like to mix Molecule 01:
Favorite perfumes to mix together


Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette- very feminine, with floral and fruity notes. This used to be my favorite summer time perfume, and to be honest I am quote over it, I don't grab for it anymore. This is the only one I lost my love for.


Wishlist:
Diptyque Volutes
Balenciaga Paris

Wish you all a lovely and relaxig Sunday!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment