20 April 2016

Favorite face mask to travel with

If you travel a lot with airplanes I am sure you already know and experienced the negative effect that the cabine air has on your skin. It doesn't need to be a long flight for your skin to feel tight and dehydrated.

Taking a big tube of mask is quite space consuming, so I always opt for facemask samples or satchels that I can easily fit into my makeup bag.


For years now, I have been buying on and off  the Apivita masks, because I find them to be really good products. I tried most of their mask range and had good experience with all of them.


If you haven't heard of the brand Apivita here is a short description from their website:

"APIVITA cosmetics combine naturally derived active ingredients, extracts from plants of the Greek nature, beehive products of high nutritional value, and organic essential oils. 

APIVITA formulations include natural ingredients ranging from 85-100%, excluding the use of silicones, parabens, mineral oil, propylene glycol, polycyclic musks, nitromusks, phthalates, as well as other ingredients that have been associated with adverse health or environmental effects."


These mask packages come with two masks, each containing 8ml of product,which is enough for about 3-4 uses. They have different ranges for different skin types, whether you have oily skin, dry skin, mature skin there is a mask for you.

The ones I currently have are the Hydrating - Antioxidant mask with Sea Lavender, and the Anti-Wrinkle Firming mask with Grapes.


As I am traveling again next week, these will come with me in my makeup bag. 

Do you care for a more in depth review?I can happily share my toughts in more details.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment