19 August 2014

Beautybay,Cultbeauty, Asos Haul

I feel like I have a slight shopping addiction. I promise myself to be good for at least one month, yet I always, somehow, open that mail from my favorite websites and convince myself that I really need to buy just that one thing ..It is not me,  blame it on #theweatherisbad  # ihavenothingtowear #itisonsale  #justonething #promisetobegoodnextmmonth #wontopenanymoremails so they can't drag me into buying something #etcetc.


The bottom line is we all know this feeling, so we should just all admit " We are guilty of shopping" #shopaholic.

Lets see the products that deserved the above justifications, and pressing the Pay securely button..

First, from Cultbeauty I got two products from Anastasia Beverly Hills. One of them is the Contour Kit. They recently stocked this item, and I was on the waiting list for it. So in the shopping bag it went, along with a Brow Wiz in Medium ash. This one is a repurchase.

Secondly, when I was going thru my emails, there was a Beautybay email looking at me, inviting me to take a good look because they have a 10% off site wide. Just in case I need something..So naturally I immediately remembered that I had the Too Faced Boudoir palette on my wishlist for a long time, so..in the shopping bag it went.


Lastly from Asos....I feel like Asos should be awarded for their never ending sale|promotions offering. I have at least 30 products in my wishlist waiting patiently to go on sale and finally to be purchased. Considering that I ended up buying only 3 items from my wishlist, it is not so bad, is it?

Nude heels from New Look, here
Leather clutch, here
Black suede pointed heels, here


Have you got something in this sale season? Maybe a new lipstick or a handbag that you need..I mean don't need but just want so badly you can't stop thincking about it. The sale season is almost over.. just saying..don't leave me alone thinking I am the only person who is guilty of too much shopping..




No comments:

Post a Comment