06 August 2014

Lush Angels On Bare Skin Cleanser Review

Lush products are known to be 100% natural, handmade and preservative free products.
This cleanser is one of the best seller cleansers that they have. It says that it evens out the skintone, reduces redness, improves the health and appearance of the skin, giving a natural healthy glow.




                                                                   Available here for £10.99

"This incredibly gentle cleanser is made from 100% natural ingredients. Inspired by a mediaeval recipe and topped off with lavender flowers, this contains kaolin to absorb grease and dirt, leaving skin clean and nourished. Lavender oil and rose absolute calm the skin. As you mix your solid cleanser with water to form a paste, the ground almonds create almond milk which helps to tone and brighten the skin. This can be used all over your body as well as your face. "



I use this cleanser about two times a week as my morning cleanser. The first time of trying this, I was amazed how good my skin looked, but after using it daily it clogged my pores and made me break out especially around my chin area.I think it is because of the different oils that this cleanser contains. My experience is that if I just use it once or twice a week, then I see no problem, but if I use it on a daily basis then the breakouts appear again.

As for its claims, I can say that it truly makes your skin glow.After using this you can feel your skin is clean and soft. I don't have any skintone or redness issues so I can't say my thoughts about the effect this would have on those problems.

I won't repurchase this product after I run out. There are so many other cleansers that give you the same results as this one, one that I could use as my everyday morning cleanser, without being afraid that it will break me out.

If you want to try out this cleanser, you can order it from the Lush website here.


Wish you all a happy day!

Come follow me on Instagram for daily pictures! http://instagram.com/dannacska

No comments:

Post a Comment