24 August 2014

Blogs I like to read

These beautiful ladies are the ones who actually inspired me to start a blog myself. I like and love them for different purposes, but one thing they all have in common: they are my absolute favorite bloggers, and I am picky to say the least.
 I like to give them a little shout out, maybe you haven't heard of them and this way I introduce them to you. 

Here are my favorite beauty bloggers:


1. Hudabeauty  here | this girl is gorgeous!! I would like to be in her shoes at least for a day! If that would be possible...I adore her makeup, and her fashion style aswell. She has tutorials, reviews, diy's, tips and tricks on her blog. I have a healthy crush for Middle Eastern ladies, they are just stunning, their makeup is on point and they are the absolute fashionistas.
2.Amelia Liana here |this girl has amazing taste in makeup. I want to try preety much everything she recommends on her blog. Her blog is mostly about beauty stuff, but she twists things up a bit by posting some outfit posts here and there, healthy eating tips and some other topics aswell. And lets not even mention her hair, I mean "mane" as she likes to call it.
3. Viviannadoesmakeup here, she is the one I want to be friends with! Her writing skills are on point. Her style is funny with a little bit of sarcasm in it, that always make me laugh when I read her blogposts. She has daily post just like Amelia Liana, mostly makeup/ beauty related, but also a bit of lifestyle as well, with some recipes and personal fashion style topics.
4. Mouldyfruit here |she is a babe. She is funny and I like her style a lot, she has got an exotic vibe in her personality! She has face of the day posts every Friday,  those are my favorite ones to read, but also product reviews, different makeup collection launches etc.
5. Buynow/bloglater here | just like she says "A blog about shopping. Thats about as deep as it gets". This girl likes to shop, and she shops clothes, handbags, shoes, makeup, parfumes all the good stuff. Her recommendations are always tempting and right up my alley.


I warn you, these girls can be addictive! They are beautiful on the outside and inside aswell! Also, they have Youtube Channels aswell,( except Laura, Buynow/bloglater).

 Do you follow them aswell?I hope I introduced some new faces to you! Let me know if you checked their blog and share your thoughts on them!

I could also make a post about my favorite fashion blogs and youtubers! Let me know if you are insterested.

No comments:

Post a Comment