14 August 2014

I Love Summer Tag

For today I wanted to do a Tag, something that is fun and summer related, so I choose the I love summer Tag.


I like the questions of this tag, because they are funny and random ones, and these type of tags are a fun way to get to know a person better.

 Here are the questions and my answers, hope you enjoy!!

1. Favorite bronzer for summer? My favorite bronzer is the Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel. This is actually my all year round favorite bronzer. I like a bronzed look even in the winter time.


2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink). It would be either a lemonade or maybe a Bacardi Breezer. But I only drink alcohol on a rare occasion.
3. Favorite summer lip product? Burberry Lip glow in Nude Rose nr.14, a lipgloss that hydrates the lips, gives a nice shine and rosy color to it.
4. Pool or Beach? Definitely beach. The overall atmoshere at the beach, the air, the sand is irreplaceable. 
5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product? My favorite summer hair produc is the dry shampoo from Batiste. It gives volume to the hair, also the smell of Batiste dry shampoos are refreshing.
6. Sun bathing or fake tan? Sunbathing without a doubt. I very rarely fake tan, I don't like the smell of  fake tan products, and also sunbathing is the time when I can relax and enjoy the time off.
7. Favorite summer nail polish? In the summer time pastel nail colors are my favorite.It could be a purple, green, or a blue one..anything pastel.
8. Any summer traditions? Going with friends to the mountains for the weekends is a tradition I look forward to every summer. 
9. Favorite summer scent? This years favorite summer scent is the Molecule 01 from Escentric Molecule. 
10. Favorite BBQ food? I am not into barbeque, but once in a while I will have some grilled chicken, or vegetebles. 
11. What's your favorite summer-proof product? Dip Brow Pomade in Dark brown,from Anastasia Bevery Hills. Creates the perfect brows, it is smudge free and waterproof.
12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip! I am going to Paris in September. I have been in France before, but never in Paris so I look forward to visit the city of love, romance and fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment