08 August 2014

Simple Outfit Of the Day



I thought I mix it up a bit and between all these beauty related posts I share todays outfit. Hope you like it !



The skirt I got from Zara, not so long ago. It was on sale, if I remember correctly it was around 20 $|15€ .The top is just a basic cotton top.I choose this kind of top so the look will be simple and casual, because it consists of one color. The belt is a faux leather black belt. I always wear a belt if I can, I just feel like the outfit is incomplete without one. For accesories I have a necklace,that remembers me of a dreamcatcher, and those clear drop shaped detalis make it really unique in my opinion, and I also have a bracelet again in the same color theme such as green, black and a light turqoise color.





I forgot to take a picture with the sandals included, and a closeup of the accesories, so here they are:



No comments:

Post a Comment