04 August 2014

July Favorites

This month I have 5 favorites and one regret. A couple of them I actually used on a daily basis throughout the whole month of July. So here they are:
Monthly Favorites


Max Factor Facefinity| I just got this primer recently, and so far this has to be my favorite primer out of all. Considering that I tried the Hourglass, Benefit, Estee Lauder primers aswell, I must say that this one is the best. *A full review coming up on this primer in a couple of days, as well as a primer roundup post, so if you are curious about my thoughts on them, you are welcomed back.*
Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer | I had some major skin issues this month (breakouts and congested skin problems) and this was my savior product that covered everything so beautifully that it wasn't even noticcable that I have troubled skin days.
Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara | This is basically a clear mascara to set the brows and the lashes, and it is a good products for that purpose, setting the eyebrows in place all day long, and the price is low as it can be. This has it's place in my everyday eyebrow routine.
Margaret Dabbs Intensive Treatment Foot Oil | The smell of this foot oil is amazing. It makes me wish Margaret Dabbs would do some skincare products aswell. It has a citrusy, relaxing smell to it, that I really enjoy. You need two spritz of this and just massage it into the skin. It sinks in immediately without leaving any residue. A product that makes your feet feel happy!
Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish in  835 Bright back to you | I rarely wear a nail polish that isn't a nude/pink/red one but surprisingly this month this was my most reached for nail polish. It is opaque in one coat, dries fast like it says, and last a good 4 days without chipping. Perfect. It makes me want to check out some more colors from this range.

I have on fail product for this month, and it is the Living Proof  Restore Mask Treatment | This mask should be applied from the root to the ends, and left on for 5 minutes. It should heal, repair and restore the hair. What I noticed when using this mask is that instead of making my hair feel healthier,   it makes it feel just dry, lifeless, and  textureless. It feels almost as if the hair strands are stucked together, and are weighed down. I just don't like this mask.


What are your favorites for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment