06 August 2014

Max Factor Facefinity Primer Review

I got this primer a couple of weeks ago, and I like it a lot. Out of all the primers that I have tried this is the best one.





It has a lotion type of formula, that blends into the skin easily. It contains Spf 20, wich is great for the summer time, or even all year round. The packaging is a glass bottle, with a plastic cap, and a pump that closes up whit a twist. The fact that you can twist the pump is really helpful when you are travelling, and also because the plastic cap closes a little bit loose on the glass bottle. So even if the cap comes off, the primer won't spill out. The ingredients are not listed on the bottle,  I don't think it has silicone in it, but I can feel the smell of alhocol.

How I use it : I apply this primer after my moisturizer, and I use 3 pumps to cover my whole face. It evens out the skin tone, and the overall appearence of it. The skin looks smoother and perfected. It dries down to a silky matt finish and the foundation glides on easily on top of it.

After testing it with different foundations, I noticed that it really prolongs the wear of them. Without using any primer, I get oily after about 3-4 hours, but with the help of this primer I can get 2 or even 3 hours more wear without blotting or retouching my makeup. I expect it to perform even better in the colder months.

I like using this primer after my moisturizer on a daily basis,  even if I don't apply foundation that day, just because I like the finish that it gives to my skin, and because it contains micro correctors for excess oils, so combined with my daily moisturizer I get better results.

I do reccomend this primer, it is a good product. I will definitely repurchase it when I run out of it.
If you are curious I will be doing a primer round up review shortly.

I wish you all a nice day!

Come follow me on instagram for daily lifestyle pictures!
http://instagram.com/dannacska

No comments:

Post a Comment