31 August 2014

Night time skincare routine

As much as I like wearing makeup, I enjoy nothing more then taking it off, and let my skin breathe. I am happy with my current skincare routine, the only thing missing is a AHA based exfoliator, but I will place an order soon for that.






The first thing I use to take off my makeup is the Kiehl's ultra facial cleanser. This is a mild cleanser that foams up and takes off all the makeup (both eye and face makeup) and leaves the skin cleansed.I follow up with the Clarisonic, and the face wash that I use with it is from Elemis, it is the purifying face wash from the Fresh skin line. Now that I have a thoroughly cleansed skin, I apply my choice of serum, currently that is the Stemcell super-food oil from Rodial. After this serum I like using the Algenist Ultimate anti-aging cream. Lastly I use an eye cream from StriVectin, it is the SD eye concentrate for wrinkles.


I am considering getting either the Firts Aid Beauty Radiance Facial Pads or the Nip And Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads. Have you tried any of these?If yes which one do you recommend I should get?

I wish you all a happy and relaxing Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment