30 August 2014

Peek into my shower

Lately I enjoy nothing more then relaxing, especially now that the weather starts to cool down, and for me that means either taking a long shower *20 min*, or just sitting in the bathtub, and doing nothing else than taking the time to unwind and enjoy the hot water, and maybe read a good book or a magazine.


 To enjoy this alone time, I like to create a Spa like atmosphere, with the help of some bath and shower oils, body scrubs, and some shower gels. Here is what I have currently on my rotation to get me in that zen mood:
I have two body scrubs at the moment, one that is my all time favorite, the Thai Spa body scrub, and the other one is the The Body Shop Moringa cream body scrub. If I choose to take a shower I either use the L'occitane Amande shower oil *smells amazing*, or the Moringa shower gel from The Body Shop aswell. (I got the scrub and the shower gel in a gift set). If I have more time and want to de-stress, I will use a couple of drops of the Dr. Organic Rose Otto bath oil, or a couple of drops of the Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax oil. These two will really help me relax and help me sleep better.( I recommend using these bath oils before bedtime, because they will truly help you to relax and feel sleepy after using them).

I hope you find this interesting, feel free to share what products you have currently in your shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment