30 August 2014

Full face of makeup

I did this makeup a couple of days ago, when I was going to a party with some friends. I felt like doing a full face of makeup, and ended up using a lot of products. I actually liked how it turned out, hope you like it too.
 I will talk you thru every step, hopefully it will all make sens, and it will be easy to follow.




Firstly I applied the Hourglass Mineral Veil face primer, and the Mufe eyeshadow primer. I like using primers as my first step, so they have time to set while I do my eyebrows. So then I did my eyebrows using the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium ash. For foundation I used the Hd Foundation from Mufe in the shade #127, with a Beauty Blender sponge(my favorite tool to apply this foundation). Then I applied the  Giorgio Armani Master corrector in the shade #1 to cancel out any dark circles I might have had. Allthough I don't really have under eye circles, I quite like this product because it highlights and illuminates the under eye area. For concealer I used the Kevin Aucoin Sensual skin enhancer in #SX08.
Then I moved on to the eye makeup,where I mostly used the Too Faced Boudoir palette to create a soft eye look. I used the shade Voulez Vous in the inner and outer corner, also under the lower lashline to slightly line it. To the center of the eyelid I applied In the buff , in the crease to soften the harsh lines,I used Fuzzy Handcuffs, lastly, under the browbone I applied Pink ice from Estee Lauder. I wanted to create bigger eyes, and applying to the center of my lid the lightest shade did just that. Mascara was the Guerlain Maxi lash.I also used Red Cherry #747 S false eyelashes.
Then I finished up the face, contoured with the KA Creamy glow duo #4, with both the contour and highlight shade. To set the unde eye, the contour and the highlight I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit.I love this kit, it is amazing, worth every penny. Last step for the face was to set the T-zone area with the Hourglass Dim light ambient powder.
For the lips I used Dior Addict Extreme in Cherie Bow, and the Clarins Gloss Prodige in Water Lily.

Quite a lot of products, but the makeup turned out just how I wanted, and it didn't feel heavy or cacey at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment