17 August 2014

Budget buy | Best body scrub ever


This body scrub retails for only 3$| 2.5 €. It is the best scrub I have tried so far. It beats the Body Shop, Loccitane, Caudalie etc. body scrubs by far.




 I use it one or twice a week, before I shower, I apply a handful of this all over my body in a circular motion, ( applying this way increases the blood circulation of the entire body). It leaves the skin soft and smooth.


 I like this scrub the best because it contains more crystal particles then any other body scrub that I have tried (see below a comparison picture with a Body Shop body scrub).It doesn't scratch the skin at all, it just exfoliates the skin better because of it. Upon application it melts on the skin, turning into an oily type of consistency.






This scrub can be found it in the hypermarkets like Auchan. For those of us living in Europe this hypermarket chain should be fimiliar. Auchan has branches in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Luxemburg, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Ukraine, Russia, India, China, and also in Taiwan. Besides this hypermarket I couldn't find any online store that carries it, but if you are in one of these countries I would highly recommend taking a look at this product, and stock up on these.( like myself, I have 3, just in case I ran out I have another one ready to be used).

I wish you all a happy and relaxing Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment