14 October 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review

Funny I haven't mentioned them in a blog post earlier, because they are one of my staple beauty products. I love Batiste. I reach for it on a weekly basis,it helps getting me thru the weekdays, when I don't have time or energy to wash my hair and style it.  
Currently I have two types of Batise Dry Shampoos, but I have tried previously other ones aswell. They all perform in the same way, the only difference in them is their scent, and the fact that the classic ones are a white powder and the tinted ones have a brown/ light brown tint to them. They smell quite strong, especially the Blush floral scented one, but it will go away in a couple of minutes. Personally I don't mind, actually I do like the smell of the dark& deep brown shampoo.These are easy to use,basically all you have to do is spray it on to the roots of your hair, to those areas where you need a little pick me up, leave it there for a couple of minutes so the powder can soak up the oil, then massage it in, finally just brush out all the excess.
It gives you volume aswell, doesn't weigh your hair down, or doesn't leave any powdery residue on it. For me, this gives an extra 2 days for my hair without the need to wash it.



They comes in travel size aswell, perfect to throw it in your purse, or when travelling. There are also various scents and colors to choose from.

I should mention that I have extremely sensitive scalp, and I haven't experienced any type of discomfort or irritation with these.

You can purchase them online thru Asos, who by the way offers free worldwide shipping.




No comments:

Post a Comment