04 October 2014

In and out beauty products| October

I am currently trying to use up all of my skincare samples so I can buy some full sized products and really have a proper skincare routine. A while back when I made a huge purchase from Spacenk I got a 25 product goodie bag that included a lot of skincare items along with makeup, and since then I have been testing them out.
In this roundupup of products that I used up are just basic hair and face products such as my Alterna shampoo, some face oils and creams, one Anastasia Brow Wiz, and a lipbalm.I enjoyed using and testing these face oils and creams, and allthough I did really enjoy some of them I won't purchase them in a full size.

Alterna Volume shampoo, Elemis Fresh skin face wash, Anastasia Brow Wiz,Avene Thermal Spring Water, ReVive Retexturizing Hydrator,Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti Aging Cream, Nude ProGenius treatment oil, Caudalie Serum Defense Anti Wrinkle, Rodial Stemcell Super food-facial oil,  StriVectin -SD eyecream, Institut Esthederm Cyclo System Youth cream, Labello Soft Rose lipbalm


 Two days ago I got some new Rimmel London products from the Kate Moss collection that I thought I share in this post, because there aren't that many products to show in order to feature it in a sepparate post. Also,I repurchased my Alterna shampoo,but this time I got the Louminous Shine Shampoo. From Rimmel I got the Scandal eyes mascara by Kate Moss, a  24/7 waterproof eyeshadow stick in the shade 100 Rose gold.* this is such a pretty color, I tried it out yesterday and the lasting power was great, the color didn't fade, it is creamy and sets in seconds.* I got the Lasting finish lipstick in the shade 03 Rosetto, and lastly a 60 Seconds nailpolish in 858 In the poppy pink. This is a red-ish blue-ish pink, that I think is appropiate for fall and winter as well, since it's not a bright strawberry pink.








What have you got lately? Any new purchases for the fall time? I still have a couple of things I want to buy next time I go to the drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment